Pagina's

dinsdag 17 april 2012

Slow down a bit

Hey guys, first of all I want to say sorry that I didn't post a lot the last time but since I was so busy with school, I'd get the flu, yeah the flu! I hate being sick so much.. But it gives my body the possibility to rest a bit, and I think that's positive because I'm always busy doing things that I forget to rest.. So I am not able to show you my outfit since I'm living in pajamas all the time and that wouldn't be very interesting.... would it? BUT I have a lot of idea's to write about =)

Ps. I'm so bored that I'm watching youtube video's about models falling on the runway, that's so bad for them! But what do you expect when you walk on heels from like 20 centimeters which are often too small or too big, don't get me wrong I've got respect for models.. But it's funny to watch tough..


all rights for superstar magazine, i don't have any rights for this video just wanted to share this with you =)


Loves, Juliet.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...