Pagina's

woensdag 18 april 2012

Lovely grandma

Hey guys, how are you? I'm still sick so thats shitty.. But I went to my grandma for some nice company and she decided that she wanted to throw all her ''old'' stuff away.. Because I'm not able to show you guys an outfit because I still feel like wearing comfy clothing I decided to show you guys some stuff I got I liked it  so much that I took it home, and now I will show you my ''New Ins''

 In this bag i'm carrying my sportstuff arround when I go to the gym, I really like it..It's not too big and not too small, it's perfect =)
This is a backpack but I love it, i think this is a really nice leather bag to combine with a black jeans and maybe a jeansjacket, I don't know yet how I will wear this bag, but I think it's great, some people will think it's outdated but I'm like fuck them.. You should wear whatever YOU like =)

 Another bag =) Can't really tell you guys alot about it but it's a shoulder bag with nice flowers in pastel colours.
This is a small bag to carry your makeup, it's a gift from thailand, I think it's just beautiful.


This lovely bracelet was a gift, and I love it so much, can't wait to wear this one =)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...