Pagina's

zondag 1 april 2012

Creative mood

Self made t-shirts.

Hey dolls, after a long day of work -again-  I had a creative mood and I made 2 t-shirts! I'm very exited about them and I can't wait to wear them!!
The one on the top says: “Anyone can get dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their days off that are the most intriguing.” – Alexander Wang ( the text is placed up side down) And the one below says VOGUE
Alexander Wang is one of my favourite designers and VOGUE is my favorite magazine so that's why I thought it is cool to print them on shirts.. ( HOW COOL?!)


Allright enough of the talk, just take a look =)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat is 'ie gaaf! Ik denk dat ik hem zelf ook ga maken! :D

    Volg je terug?
    http://myfashiondevelopment.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een leuk idee! Ze zien er mooi uit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...