Pagina's

donderdag 5 april 2012

Cheers to the freakin' weekend !!

Don't we all like fashion quotes? I do! And because I'm in my happy mood I will share some of my favourite quotes with you!


Style is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. 
Fashion is something that comes after style  - John Fairchild

Success is often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable 
- Coco Chanel



I find it boring when fashion magazines write about what NOT to wear. I think fashion is something to get inspired by and not confined. - Andreas Wijk

Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door. Coco Chanel

"I think there is beauty in everything. What ‘normal’ people would perceive as ugly, I can usually see something of beauty in it."Alexander McQueen

"Luxury bags make your life more pleasant, make you dream, give you confidence, and show your neighbors you are doing well." - 
 Karl Lagerfeld 

“So soon as a fashion is Universal, it is out of date'' Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach 




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...